|Bell pepper||1 (green, red or yellow)|
|Extra firm tofu||1 Box|
|Vegan sausage||1/2 Box (1/2 package of gimme lean vegan sausage)|
|Salt and pepper||1 Dash|
|Corn tortillas||4 (4|
1. Start by cleaning and dicing the pepper and onion.
2. Then rinse and grate the potato on a box grater and set it all aside. Heat up a pan on medium heat then sauté the crumbled sausage until brown and crispy (about 5 minutes).
3. Remove the sausage to a bowl and add the peppers and onion to the same pan, as soon as they start to get soft add the grated potato; mix well.
4. Cook on medium heat until the potato starts to brown (about 5 min.) At this point the potato will start to stick together and form a huge hash brown, use your spatula to break it up and toss it around to brown it on all sides.
5. Remove the tofu from the package, be careful it's full of water so do it over the sink. Once you've drained the water take the whole block over to your now nicely brown potatoes and crumble the whole thing right into the pan. Add 1 tbsp. of turmeric, salt and pepper on top mix well making sure to start all the way down below the potatoes.
6. Once the turmeric gets mixed into, the tofu and potatoes it will resemble (and taste like) a giant pan of scrambled eggs.
7. Fold in the sausage you set aside roughly 10 min. ago and serve in toasted tortilla with some Cholula or Sriracha and enjoy.
8. Don't forget to have the coffee brewed already.