In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make Toffee Pretzel Rice Krispies Treats. These are a variation on the original Rice Krispies Treats that I hope you will love.
|Miniature marshmallows||10 Ounce|
|Rice krispies||4 Cup (64 tbs)|
|Pretzel||2 Cup (32 tbs) , broken|
|Toffee bits||1/2 Cup (8 tbs) (more if you love toffee flavor)|
|Cooking oil spray||1 Tablespoon (more or less as needed)|
1. Grease a 13-inch by 9-inch by 2-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
2. In a 6-quart pot, melt butter over low heat.
3. Add miniature marshmallows, stir constantly and cook until smooth. Remove the pot from heat.
4. Throw Rice Krispies cereal, pretzels, and toffee bits. Mix well.
5. Transfer mixture in greased baking dish and spread evenly. Allow it to cool.
6. Cut into squares, serve and enjoy!
Serving size Complete recipe
Calories 3226Calories from Fat 954
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 107 g164.6%
Saturated Fat 46 g230%
Trans Fat 0 g
Sodium 4688 mg195.33%
Total Carbohydrates 541 g180.3%
Dietary Fiber 3 g12%
Sugars 229 g
Protein 36 g72%
Vitamin A % Vitamin C %
Calcium % Iron %
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet