We have the perfect avocado brunch recipe right here! Crusty toasty, avocado, poached eggs and chorizo what more could you want?
|Sourdough bread slices||2|
|Chorizo||2 1/8 Ounce|
|White wine vinegar||2 Tablespoon|
|Chopped cilantro||1 Teaspoon|
|Salt and pepper||To Taste|
1. Toast sourdough bread.
2. Poach eggs and set them aside.
3. Scoop out avocado flesh, drizzle lemon juiceand white wine vinegar. Mash it with a fork.
4. Season with salt and pepper.
5. Cook chorizo to render out its fat. Separate the fat from the chorizo and keep both the things handy.
6. Spread avocado on sourdough slices. Sprinkle chorizo on top.
7. Top it with poached egg.
8. Garnish with cilantro. Drizzle chorizo fat on top and serve.