Everything you love about spicy Thai food layered on a bubbly hot and delicious pizza! This easy-to-assemble pizza features a crisp chewy pizza crust topped with spicy Thai peanut sauce, grilled chicken and cheese, garnished with crisp shredded Asian veggies tossed in smoky sesame oil.
|Pizza dough||12 Ounce|
|Corn meal||1 Dash (For dusting)|
|Peanut sauce||1/2 Cup (8 tbs) (Thai)|
|Grilled chicken||1/4 Pound|
|Mozarella cheese||2 Cup (32 tbs) , shredded|
|Carrots||1/2 Cup (8 tbs) , shredded|
|Green onion||1/4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Snow peas||1/2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Sesame oil||1 Teaspoon|
|Cilantro||20 Gram , chopped|
1. Heat oven to 475°F.
2. Roll out pizza dough into 12-inch circle. Place on pizza pan or large baking sheet lightly dusted with cornmeal.
3. Spread 6 tablespoons peanut sauce evenly over pizza crust. Cut into slices and serve.
4. Arrange chicken strips over peanut sauce. Top with shredded cheese and bake for 5 to 6 minutes or until golden and bubbly. Remove from oven.
5. Combine vegetables and sesame oil in bowl and toss to blend; arrange over hot pizza.
6. Drizzle 2 tablespoons peanut sauce over pizza. Top with peanuts and cilantro before serving.
Serving size Complete recipe
Calories 1970Calories from Fat 789
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 91 g140%
Saturated Fat 41 g205%
Trans Fat 0 g
Sodium 3579 mg149.13%
Total Carbohydrates 180 g60%
Dietary Fiber 11 g44%
Sugars 15 g
Protein 116 g232%
Vitamin A % Vitamin C %
Calcium % Iron %
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet