f you like aromatic, spicy and heartwarming dishes, than this Tom Kha Gai - Thai Coconut Chicken is exactly what you need. Once you make it you will want to make it over and over again.
|Lemon grass stalk||2|
|Fresh turmeric/Galangal||2 Inch|
|Fresh basil||1/3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Fresh cilantro||1/3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Kaffir lime leafs||1|
|Lime zest||1 Teaspoon|
|Lime||1 , juiced|
|Green chili pepper||1|
|Coconut beverage||1 Liter|
|Coconut milk||400 Milliliter|
|Crimini mushroom||1/2 Pound|
|Enoki mushroom||400 Gram|
|Soy sauce||2 Tablespoon|
|Himalayan pink salt||To Taste|
|Coconut sugar||1 Teaspoon|
1. In a food processor combine, garlic cloves, green onions, lemon grass, ginger, turmeric, basil leaves, cilantro, lemon zest, and keffir lime leaves. Process everything till well combined. Add in the lime juice and process once again.
2. In a pot, pour the coconut oil. Add in the prepared mixture and stir. Add anchovies and stir to combine.
3. Pour in the coconut beverage along with the coconut milk. Bring it to a boil.
4. Add in the cremini mushrooms and enoki, soy sauce,sugar once the mixture begins to boil add chicken pieces. Allow to cook for about 5 minutes.
5. Add in the fish pieces and let it simmer.
6. Ladle into soup bowls and serve.