I hope you enjoy this easy but elegant meal idea for the holidays that everyone will love. And then Please go to my Wildtree website and look around. Look into the idea of making a lot of extra money. This is a great way to cook with no cost for power.If you would like to purchase an All American Sun Oven get in touch with me to get the best deal I can give you.
|Watch video for details|
1. Pound pork tenderloin with olive infused olive oil or grapeseed oil.
2. Brush the meat with the oil.
3. Season with freshly ground black pepper and himalyan pink salt.
4. Lay sage leaves, aged cheddar, dried apricots over the pork tenderloin.
5. Roll the tenderloin and place it over the bacon weave.
6. Roll the weave with the tenderloin and place it in the oven at 375 F.
7. Cook until the meat is at 150 F.
8. Hear habanero apricot jelly and brush it over the tenderloin.
9. While it is still getting cooked, brush with warm sweet habanero jelly.
10. Let the cooked tenderloin rest for a bit.
11. Slice and serve. Enjoy!!