|Pink salmon||2 1/2 Ounce (1 Pouch)|
|Cooked black beans||1 Cup (16 tbs) (1 Pouch)|
|Frozen corn kernels||1 Cup (16 tbs) , thawed|
|Jalapeno pepper||1 , seeded and chopped|
|Finely chopped red onion||1/4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Chopped fresh cilantro||1/4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Lime juice||2 Tablespoon (Od 1 Lime)|
|8 inch multi grain flour tortillas||8 (Font ova)|
|Shredded part skim mozzarella cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Nonstick cooking spray||1|
1. In a large bowl, combine the cooked shrimp, red onion, lime juice, garlic, and ground cumin.
2. In a medium bowl, combine kiwi, cilantro, and red pepper flakes.
3. Cover both bowls with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes, or preferably overnight.
4. Just before serving, heat the corn tortillas one at a time on a hot griddle until hot, about 15 seconds. Wrap the tortillas in a small towel and place in a basket to keep warm.
5. When ready to serve, divide the shrimp mixture among taco shells and top with the kiwi salsa.
6. Serve with slices of avocado on top of the salsa.
If you don't like shrimp, 1 pound of any firm-fleshed fish such as cod, halibut, or salmon can be used instead. First, cook the fish. Lightly brush the fillets with olive oil. Grill or sauté the fish on each side for about 4 minutes until done. Break the cooked fish into smaller chunks, and then proceed with the recipe.
Nutrition per taco:
Calories: 167 kcal
Sodium: 148 mg
Potassium: 409 mg
Magnesium: 48 mg
Calcium: 81 mg
Fat: 5 g (EPA