Dan was recently traveling across the American West performing, hiking and finding all sorts of out of the way local restaurants at which to try new dishes. He didn't have much time to film a new episode so he decided to share one of his favorite sundaes!
|Vanilla ice cream||8 Tablespoon (1/2 cup (can use low|
|Graham cracker||200 Gram (use low|
|Fresh blueberry||8 Tablespoon (about 1/2 cup (use frozen if you want))|
|Sea salt||1 Pinch (Use celtic sea salt)|
1. In a bowl, place the scoop of ice-cream.
2. Crush the graham cracker over it. You can crush the cracker in large chunks or crush it finer, depending on how you like it.
3. Top with washed and dried blueberries.
4. Sprinkle the final and secret ingredient, sea salt.
5. Enjoy the bowl by yourself or share it with your loved one!
Serving size Complete recipe
Calories 1145Calories from Fat 281
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 33 g50.8%
Saturated Fat 11 g55%
Trans Fat 0 g
Sodium 1510 mg62.92%
Total Carbohydrates 199 g66.3%
Dietary Fiber 10 g40%
Sugars 82 g
Protein 18 g36%
Vitamin A % Vitamin C %
Calcium % Iron %
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet