Yet another dessert recipe especially for your dear ones..try this Sunday this Apple Sundae.
|Apple||1 , core|
1. Core the apple.
2. Take a cored apple and cut it in half.
3. Sprinkle raisins over the apple.
4. Place on a baking sheet and bake it in the oven for 15 minutes at 176C (350F)
5. Remove the sheet from the oven and put a pinch of cinnamon over each apple half.
6. Place the ice cream over the apple halves.For Toppings
7. Top this up with your favorite fruit syrup, fruit crush, dry nuts or chocolate shavings.SERVING
8. Serve 1/2 apple with a scoop of ice cream.