Can you resist the aroma, let alone the sight of chocolate fudge sauce rich with the flavors of chocolate, honey and vanilla ice-cream. Well, here is a dashing dessert made of crushed Kit-Kat chocolate fingers, chocolate fudge sauce and vanilla ice-cream that will make you fall in love with chocolate, all over again! The best part is that this quick and easy Kit-Kat Sundae, seated smugly in a glass, is so awesome it can please anybody, young or old!
|For chocolate fudge sauce|
|Chopped dark chocolate||1/2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Butter||1 1/2 Tablespoon|
|Vanilla essence||1/2 Teaspoon|
|Hot water||1/4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Coarsely crushed kit kat chocolate fingers||8 Tablespoon|
|Vanilla ice cream scoop||2|
|Gems||6 (as needed)|
|Kit||kat chocolate fingers|
For Chocolate Fudge Sauce:
1. In a non-stick pan, combine butter, sugar and cup of hot water. Cook over medium flame for 2-3 minutes or until sugar melts completely, while stirring continuously.
2. Add chocolate and honey. Stir constantly and cook for 1-2 minutes or until chocolate melts completely. Set aside to cool for 5-7 minutes.
3. Add the vanilla essence and mix well.
4. In a serving glass, sprinkle 2 tablespoons of crushed kit-kat chocolate fingers.
5. Pour 2 tablespoons of chocolate fudge sauce and place a scoop of vanilla ice-cream over it.
6. Again pour 2 tablespoons of chocolate fudge sauce over it and sprinkle 2 tablespoons of crushed kit kat chocolate fingers evenly over it. Repeat for more serving.
7. Serve immediately garnished with a few gems and a kit-kat chocolate finger.