I learned how to make this delicious stuffing from the best chefs at George Brown Culinary. Sauteed Chicken Liver, Mushrooms and Pepperoni make for a delicious stuffing to accompany your Turkey or roast chicken.
|Bread loaf||2 Cup (32 tbs) ((1/2 Loaf))|
|Chicken liver||1/2 Pound|
|Onion||1/2 , finely chopped|
|Mushroom||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Small diced beef pepperoni||1/2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Chicken stock||2 Tablespoon|
|Coriander||1/4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|For egg mix|
|Chicken stock||1/2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1. Heat oil in a pan, add the chicken liver and sear them really well. Remove from the pan and set it aside.
2. Fry onions in the same pan until nice and brown.
3. Add mushrooms and saute well, follow by adding beef pepperoni.
4. Drop the seared chicken liver back in the pan.
5. Season with cumin and salt. Pour some chicken stock and mix that in to give it some moisture.
6. Finally add the coriander. Mix that in and set the stuffing aside.
7. Layer a baking dish with some croutons and mix the remaining croutons with the stuffing. Layer the stuffing over croutons.
8. Beat egg with chicken stock in a separate bowl.
9. Pour the egg mix over the stuffing and bake the stuffing at 350 F for 20 minutes or so.
10. Eat as it is or stuff the bird with it. Enjoy.