Have you ever needed a romantic dessert in a hurry? Try Melissa's chocolate covered strawberries. Buying them is SO EXPENSIVE. Why not make them yourself?!??!
|Chocolate bar||1 Large|
1) In a small pot add about an inch or so of water and heat almost to a boil.
2) Place a bowl inside the pot, taking care that it doesn't touch the water.
3) Break up the chocolate bar into pieces, add into the bowl along with the margarine.
5) With a high-heat spatula, stir the chocolate until it is smooth and creamy.
6) Dip the strawberries in the melted chocolate as desired.
7) Place on the strawberries on a wax paper and refrigerate for about 30 minutes.
8) Garnish with some peanuts, almonds or shredded coconut, if desired or serve just like that.