|Frozen mixed vegetables||20 Ounce , partially thawed (2 Packages,10|
|Celery||1/2 Cup (8 tbs) , chopped finely|
|Condensed cream of celery soup||2 Can (20 oz)|
|Onion||1 Small , peeled, chopped|
|Beef bouillon cube/Chicken bouillon cube||1|
|Butter/Margarine||2 Tablespoon , melted|
|Water||1/2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1. In a slow cooker or crock pot, combine the vegetables, celery and onion.
2. Crumble the bouillon cube over the vegetables
3. Dot with butter
4. Pour over the soup and water.
5. Cover the pot with its lid
6. Cook the vegetables on HIGH for about 2 1/2 hours or if you are not in a hurry, cook on LOW for about 5 hours, until tender
7. Ladle the vegetable stew into a tureen and serve hot with rice or bread.