Hey everyone! This cook was inspired by an episode of Diners, Drive-ins, and Dives. My youngest and I were watching and with her help adapted it to what you see in this video. It turned out really good and the whole family enjoyed.
|For the marinade|
|Soy sauce||6 Tablespoon|
|Packed brown sugar||3 Tablespoon|
|Lime||2 , juiced|
|Black pepper||1 Teaspoon|
|Onion||1 Small , chopped finely|
|Flank steak||1 1/2 Pound|
|Tater tots||32 Ounce|
|Sriracha sauce||1/4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Jalapeno cheese dip||1/2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Scallions||1/4 Cup (4 tbs) , chopped|
|Cooking spray||2 Dash|
1. In a bowl, combine all the marinade ingredients. Transfer the prepared marinade in a zip lock bag and add the flank steak pieces in it. Coat evenly and allow to marinate.
2. Prepare the grill.
3. Grease a pan with cooking spray and put the tater tots in it. Place it on the grill and allow to cook on indirect heat. Flip the tater tots at regular intervals for even cooking.
4. Once the tater tots are done, place the marinated meat on the grill and allow to cook.
5. Remove the meat from the grill and cut into small pieces.
6. In a large bowl, put the tater tots, pour jalapeno cheese dip and mix to coat evenly. Add in the sriracha sauce and the pieces of flank steak, mix well. Put the chopped scallions on top.
7. Serve drizzled with some more sriracha sauce.
Serving size Complete recipe
Calories 3791Calories from Fat 1487
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 168 g258.5%
Saturated Fat 67 g335%
Trans Fat 0 g
Sodium 8464 mg352.67%
Total Carbohydrates 360 g120%
Dietary Fiber 27 g108%
Sugars 84 g
Protein 187 g374%
Vitamin A % Vitamin C %
Calcium % Iron %
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet