Pilsner (Steam Whistle) Marinated Flank Steak Fajitas w/Grilled Vegetables dressed w/toasted Garlic and fresh Herb Vinaigrette. Serves 4.
|Beef flank steak||2 Pound , grilled (2|
|Vegetable||3 Cup (48 tbs) , grilled|
|Olive oil||1/4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Beer||1/4 Cup (4 tbs) (steam whistle beer)|
|Garlic clove||6 Medium , finely chopped|
|Cherry tomatoes||1/2 Pint , cut in half|
|Flat leaf parsley||1/4 Cup (4 tbs) , chopped|
|Fresh basil||1/4 Cup (4 tbs) , chopped|
|Fresh thyme||1 Tablespoon , chopped|
|Red wine vinegar||2 Tablespoon|
|Lemon||1 Medium (zest and juice)|
|Salt||1 Teaspoon (to taste)|
|Cracked black pepper||1/2 Teaspoon (to taste)|
|Flour tortilla||1 Medium , warmed (as required)|
1) Thinly slice the grilled flank steak.
2) Dressing: In a frying pan, add 1/4 cup olive oil and chopped garlic over low heat, and heat slowly until garlic starts to turn golden brown.
3) Add the tomatoes and fresh chopped thyme, saute over a high heat for 3 minutes and squish down cherry tomatoes right inside the pan, releasing all the juices.
4) Then add beer and cook for another 1 minute.
5) Turn off heat and pour into a bowl, whisking together with fresh chopped basil, parsley, lemon and zest, and red wine vinegar. (alternatively you can place all ingredients in a blender and pulse until smooth)
6) Toss grilled vegetables and dressing together.
7) Serve on the side with thin sliced flank steak and warm corn tortillas.