I finally managed to get a steak dinner into one bite! Perfect for tailgating or homegating in your back yard on game day. Using a simple combination of my favorite steak toppings, bacon, mushrooms, blu cheese, seasoned with McCormick Montreal Steak Seasoning, rolled up into a scalloped sized morsel, a perfect recipe for the perfect game. My inspiration came from McCormicks Grilling Flavor Forecast Trend of Big Flavor Small Bites which is what tailgating is all about!
|Cremini mushroom||1 Pound , pop the stem out|
|Carni asada meat||1 Pound|
|Blue cheese||4 Tablespoon|
|Steak seasoning||2 Tablespoon (Montreal)|
|Steak sauce||4 Tablespoon (Montreal Premium)|
1. Preheat the grill dome to 350 F. Place a drip pan in the grill.
2. Fill one mushroom with blue cheese and another same size mushroom with chives. Invert one over the other such that the stuffing side face each other.
3. Season a meat strip with Mccormick seasoning on both sides. Place a bacon stip over the meat and then lift this up and wrap it over the mushrooms such that the bacon is facing outside. Secure loose ends with toothpick. Keep these scallop balls aside.
4. Repeat the same to prepare other scallop balls.
5. Place the scallop balls on the grill and let them cook covered for about 15 minutes.
6. Flip and cook for another 15 minutes or until the bacon crisps up a bit.
7. Drizzle some steak sauce on a serving dish. Place the scallop balls on top.
8. Sprinkle some blue cheese on the sides and serve.