|Butternut squash||1 , cut in half, lengthwise|
|Brown sugar||2 Teaspoon|
1. Preheat the oven to 400° F/ 200° C.
2. Cut the squash in half, lengthwise and place on a baking pan.
3. Salt and pepper each half of the squash.
4. Place 1 teaspoon butter on each half of the squash, followed by a teaspoon of the brown sugar, sprinkled all over the squash.
5. Place in the preheated oven for 25-40 minutes, depending on the size of your squash.
6. A knife should go through the squash easily when it is done.
7. Serve and enjoy.
Serving size Complete recipe
Calories 824Calories from Fat 85
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 10 g15.4%
Saturated Fat 5 g25%
Trans Fat 0 g
Sodium 460 mg19.17%
Total Carbohydrates 196 g65.3%
Dietary Fiber 31 g124%
Sugars 45 g
Protein 16 g32%
Vitamin A % Vitamin C %
Calcium % Iron %
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet