|Powdered fruit pectin||1/4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Blueberries||1 Cup (16 tbs) (Sieved)|
|Sugar||3/4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Light corn syrup||2 Tablespoon|
|Lemon juice||2 Tablespoon|
1. In a mixer bowl, thoroughly mix pectin and 2 tablespoons of sugar.
2. Add berries and process at low speed for 7 minutes.
3. Add remaining sugar, corn syrup and lemon juice; mix for 3 minutes.
4. Into freezer containers, pour mixture and seal with tight lids.
5. Let stand at room temperature for overnight or until set.
6. Store in freezer.
7. Use Blueberry Spread for topping cakes or simply spread over bread and enjoy.
Serving size Complete recipe
Calories 1068Calories from Fat 6
% Daily Value*
Total Fat %
Saturated Fat %
Trans Fat 0 g
Sodium 140 mg5.83%
Total Carbohydrates 281 g93.7%
Dietary Fiber 8 g32%
Sugars 203 g
Protein 1 g2%
Vitamin A % Vitamin C %
Calcium % Iron %
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet