|Veal escalope/Turkey escalope||6|
|Lemon juice||1 Tablespoon|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm) , peeled and crushed|
|Frozen chopped spinach||8 Ounce , thawed and drained (225 gram)|
|Grated nutmeg||1/4 Teaspoon|
|Dried tagliatelle||12 Ounce , boiled al dente and drained (350 gram)|
|Butter||2 Ounce (50 gram)|
|Plain flour||2 Ounce (50 gram)|
|Full fat soft cheese flavored with garlic and herbs||4 Ounce (125 gram)|
1. Pre heat an oven at 200 C (400 F).
2. In a medium sized bowl, combine veal and paprika. Mix well and keep aside.
3. In a shallow oven proof casserole pot, heat oil.
4. Add veal and pan fry on both sides on a medium flame till brown in colour.
5. Drain on absorbent paper. When cool, cut into strips. Keep aside.
6. In the same pan, add garlic, lemon juice and spinach. Mix well and sautÃ© on a high flame for 2 to 3 minutes.
7. Add salt, pepper and nutmeg and mix well.
8. Remove off flame, add cooked pasta and veal; mix well and keep aside.
9. In a medium sized sauce pan, melt butter.
10. Add flour and mix well for 2 minutes using a whisk.
11. Add milk, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 3 to 4 minutes or till the mixture starts to thicken.
12. Remove off flame, add cheese and mix well.
13. Top prepared mixture over veal and pasta, spread uniformly and bake in pre heated oven for 35 to 40 minutes, or till done.
14. Once baked, remove from oven and keep aside to cool.
15. Serve warm in individual dinner plates.
Serving size Complete recipe
Calories 4522Calories from Fat 1402
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 158 g243.1%
Saturated Fat 55 g275%
Trans Fat 0 g
Sodium 1395 mg58.13%
Total Carbohydrates 363 g121%
Dietary Fiber 20 g80%
Sugars 61 g
Protein 413 g826%
Vitamin A % Vitamin C %
Calcium % Iron %
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet