|Onion||1 Medium , chopped|
|Carrots||2 Medium , chopped|
|Red peppers||3 Medium , chopped|
|Tomatoes||2 Medium , chopped|
|Saffron||1 Teaspoon (or to taste)|
|Salt||1 Tablespoon (or to taste)|
|Black pepper||1 Teaspoon (or to taste)|
|Olives||5 Medium , chopped|
|Long grain white rice||2 Cup (32 tbs) , washed and drained|
|Shrimp||250 Gram , cleaned|
|Pollock pieces||4 Medium|
1) Heat the oil in a pan and add the onion.
2) Once the onion is brown, add half the shrimp and stir well. Let it cook.
3) Add the carrot, mix well and then add the pepper. Stir all the ingredients together.
4) Add some more oil and then add the rice.
5) Mix well and and add just enough water to cover.
6) Add the saffron, salt and pepper, mix and add the pollock pieces.
7) While the rice and ingredients are cooking (this will take about 20-25 minutes), heat some oil in a separate pan and cook the rest of the shrimp.
8) Once the paella is done, transfer it to a serving plate, place the separately cooked shrimps over the rice and serve while still hot.
Serving size Complete recipe
Calories 2515Calories from Fat 156
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 17 g26.2%
Saturated Fat 2 g10%
Trans Fat 0 g
Sodium 7034 mg293.08%
Total Carbohydrates 370 g123.3%
Dietary Fiber 24 g96%
Sugars 37 g
Protein 204 g408%
Vitamin A % Vitamin C %
Calcium % Iron %
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet