|Patna rice||8 Ounce|
|Lean bacon||4 Ounce|
1) In boiling salted water, slightly undercook rice.
2) Drain the rice well.
3) chop the bacon and onions
4) Slice mushrooms and peel the tomatoes and slice.
5) In a skillet, heat oil and cook chopped bacon and onions gently for 10 minutes.
6) Stir in mushrooms and tomatoes and continue cooking until tender and well blended.
7) Add rice and season them well.
8) In waxed or rigid plastic containers, or in polythene bags, pack the Spanish rice and keep in fridge.
9) Rice can be eaten immediately.
9) To serve the kept rice: Take out from fridge, heat in oven and serve as side dish.
Serving size Complete recipe
Calories 1691Calories from Fat 562
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 63 g96.9%
Saturated Fat 8 g40%
Trans Fat 0 g
Sodium 1321 mg55.04%
Total Carbohydrates 228 g76%
Dietary Fiber 13 g52%
Sugars 23 g
Protein 49 g98%
Vitamin A % Vitamin C %
Calcium % Iron %
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet