|Fresh tender spinach||8 Ounce|
|Fresh spinach||8 Ounce (Tender)|
|Extra virgin olive oil||1 Tablespoon (Spanish Variety)|
|Pine nuts||1/4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Golden raisins||1/2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Orange||1 , zest finely grated|
|Freshly ground black pepper||To Taste|
|Freshly ground pepper||To Taste|
1. Separate spinach stems from the leaves.
2. Discard stem or reserve for use.
3. Rinse leaves with water and pat dry with paper towels.
4. In a large cast-iron skillet, heat oil over low heat.
5. Add the pine nuts.
6. Shake skillet to stir and cook nuts for about 3 minutes until golden.
7. Add spinach leaves, raisins, and orange zest to the nuts.
8. Increase the heat to medium-high.
9. Cook with constant stirring for 1-2 minutes until the spinach wilts.
10. Season with salt and pepper.
11. Serve immediately.
Serving size Complete recipe
Calories 797Calories from Fat 353
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 41 g63.1%
Saturated Fat 3 g15%
Trans Fat 0 g
Sodium 757 mg31.54%
Total Carbohydrates 106 g35.3%
Dietary Fiber 18 g72%
Sugars 66 g
Protein 22 g44%
Vitamin A % Vitamin C %
Calcium % Iron %
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet