I got so excited to tell you about how I grilled buffalo soy curls yesterday, I popped up extra early this morning. This video runs a little longer than my usual but it's worth every minute. I cover how I marinated the soy curls, making tofu feta, whipping up buffalo sauce, making cole slaw, making feta dressing for dipping, and finally, how I turned these grilled buffalo curls into EPIC WRAPS of AWESOMENESS.
|Watch video for ingredient list|
1. Blend garlic, BTB no chicken base, oregano, onion granules, liquid smoke and salt in a blender to make marinade.
2. Put the soy curls in a gallon bag and pour the marinade on top. Squeeze out all the air from the bag. Let the curls marinate.
3. Mash some tofu in a bowl. Add lemon juice, salt, freshly ground pepper, agave nectar, greek oregano, garlic granules, nutritional yeast, dried parsley, red wine vinegar. Mix and let everything marry together to make the tofu feta. Set it aside.
4. Take tofu mayonnaise in a bowl. Season with smoked paprika, celery seeds, freshly ground black pepper, onion granules, salt, vinegar and some form of sweetner (agave nectar, maple syrup). Add some onions and coleslaw mix and mix well to prepare the coleslaw.
5. In a separate bowl, take chalula sauce. Season it with spanish paprika, new mexico chili powder and lemon juice. Mix it well.
6. Prepare the grill.
7. Remove excess marinade from soy curls. Place the soy curls on the grill and cook it at 325 F for about 5 minutes.
8. Flip the soy curls and cook for few minutes.
9. Slather the soy curls with the chalula sauce. Close the lid and leave the curls for about 5 minutes.
10. Take some tofu maynnaise in a bowl. Add tofu feta and mix everything together to make the creamy feta sauce.
11. Warm up the tortilla.
12. Add creamy feta sauce and then the colesalw.
13. Line with soya curls. Fold and serve.
14. Serve it as it and enjoy!!