In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make Dulce de Leche. This is a fantastic pudding that can be used in many waysand it has only one ingredient!
|Sweetened condensed milk||14 Ounce (2 cans)|
1. Place a pot on flame, and boil water in it.
2. Remove the labels of condensed milk can and drop it in the pot. Cover it with lid, and let it boil for 90 minutes. Open the lid occasionally and add more water if needed.
3. Turn the heat off, and let the can remain in covered pot for about an hour.
4. Then, drain and replace hot water with tap water. Let the condensed milk can cool completely.
5. Open the can and transfer Dulce de Leche into a serving bowl. Cover it with a plastic wrap to avoid skin on the top.
6. Pop it in refrigerator until ready to use.
7. Serve Dulce de Leche with ice cream.
You cans also use it as pudding, cup cake or pie filling.
Serving size Complete recipe
Calories 1274Calories from Fat 304
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 35 g53.8%
Saturated Fat 21 g105%
Trans Fat 0 g
Sodium 504 mg21%
Total Carbohydrates 216 g72%
Dietary Fiber %
Sugars 215 g
Protein 31 g62%
Vitamin A % Vitamin C %
Calcium % Iron %
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet