|Olive oil||2 Tablespoon (1|
|Yellow onion||1 Large , chopped (about 2 cups)|
|Carrot||1 Large , chopped finely (about 1 cup)|
|Rosemary sprigs||2 (fresh)|
|Andouille sausage||1/4 Pound , diced (link spicy smoked Andouille sausage)|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm) , minced|
|Collard green||1 Bunch (100 gm) , washed, stem removed and leaves chopped|
|Beef broth||32 Ounce|
|Tortellini||10 Ounce (cheese or spinach)|
|Brandy||3 Tablespoon (2|
|Salt and pepper||To Taste|
|Parmigiano reggiano||1 Tablespoon , grated|
1. Place a large soup pot on medium flame and heat olive oil in it.
2. Add rosemary, carrot, and onion. Season with salt and pepper. Stir and cook for 10-15 minutes or until softened and the onions start to turn translucent.
3. Drop sausage and cook for another 10 minutes.
4. Pour brandy and deglaze the pan.
5. Add garlic, and collard greens. Cook for about 5 minutes.
6. Pour broth and bring it to a boil over high flame.
7. Throw tortellini and cook for 3-4 minutes or until done.
8. Taste and season with salt and pepper, if required. Remove and discard rosemary springs from soup.
9. Sprinkle cheese and serve soup hot.