What did you think of this Recipe? Did your family love it? Post a comment below and thanks for watching Weelicious!
|Olive oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Onion||1 Small , chopped finely|
|Warm water||5 Cup (80 tbs)|
|Vegetable bouillon cubes||2 Tablespoon|
|Cauliflower head||1 Large , chopped|
|Carrots||3 Cup (48 tbs) , peeled and chopped|
|Curry masala||1 1/2 Teaspoon|
|Garam masala||1 Teaspoon|
1. In a large saucepan, heat oil and saute onion.
2. In a bowl, dissolve vegetable bouillon in water and add to saucepan.
3. Add vegetables and spices and bring it to a bowl. Reduce heat and simmer the vegetables for 15-20 minutes.
4. In a food processor, blend the vegetables until smooth.
5. Serve with cream and bread.
Serving size Complete recipe
Calories 714Calories from Fat 189
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 18 g27.7%
Saturated Fat 2 g10%
Trans Fat 0 g
Sodium 8561 mg356.71%
Total Carbohydrates 120 g40%
Dietary Fiber 39 g156%
Sugars 45 g
Protein 25 g50%
Vitamin A % Vitamin C %
Calcium % Iron %
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet