|Lentils||1 1/2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Chicken bouillon cubes||4|
|Onion||2 Medium , finely chopped|
|Olive oil||1/2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Garlic||3 Clove (15 gm) , minced|
|Chopped fresh coriander||1 Teaspoon|
|Wide egg noodles||3 Ounce|
|Chopped fresh coriander||1 Tablespoon (for garnish)|
1. Take a pot and add water and lentils. Boil it and add bouillon cubes and stir until it gets dissolved.
2. Lower heat and cook for another 40 minutes, until the lentils turn soft.
3. Take a saucepan, heat some oil and saute onions in it until they turn golden. Stir in coriander and garlic, just before the onions start softening.
4. Pour the onion mixture over soup.
5. Stir in noodles into the soup atleast 10 minutes before the lentils get cooked. Add more water into it.
6. Season the lentil soup with salt and pepper.
7. Serve the lentil soup with noodles after garnishing with coriander.
Serving size Complete recipe
Calories 2510Calories from Fat 1019
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 115 g176.9%
Saturated Fat 16 g80%
Trans Fat 0 g
Sodium 3785 mg157.71%
Total Carbohydrates 282 g94%
Dietary Fiber 98 g392%
Sugars 25 g
Protein 92 g184%
Vitamin A % Vitamin C %
Calcium % Iron %
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet