|Garbanzos||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Water||2 Cup (32 tbs) (adjust quantity as needed)|
|Dried rosemary||1/2 Teaspoon|
|Olive oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Chopped onion||3 Tablespoon|
|Garlic||3 Clove (15 gm) , crushed or minced|
|Chopped green chili peppers||3 Tablespoon|
|Worcestershire sauce||1 Tablespoon|
|Tomato paste||1/4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Freshly ground pepper||To Taste|
|Shell macaroni||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1. Soak garbanzos in water overnight or quickly soak them and drain the water.
2. Take saucepan, add soaked beans and pour lots of water over it and cook until garbanzos turn soft.
3. Stir in rosemary, salt, and more water if necessary and cook over low heat.
4. Take a small saucepan and heat olive in it and stir in garlic and onion, until onion turns soft.
5. Stir in Worcestershire sauce, peppers, and tomato paste.
6. Add this mixture into the beans.
7. Season the beans with pepper and salt.
8. Pour enough water to the beans to make room for the macaroni.
9. Boil the mixture and add macaroni.
10. Cook macaroni until it becomes tender.
11. Serve the Garbanzo soup with French bread.
Serving size Complete recipe
Calories 2379Calories from Fat 496
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 57 g87.7%
Saturated Fat 7 g35%
Trans Fat 0 g
Sodium 962 mg40.08%
Total Carbohydrates 378 g126%
Dietary Fiber 79 g316%
Sugars 59 g
Protein 102 g204%
Vitamin A % Vitamin C %
Calcium % Iron %
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet