|Chicken wing tips||10|
|Onion||1 , peeled and chopped|
|Water||2 1/2 Cup (40 tbs)|
|Chicken bouillon granules/Chicken bouillon cubes||2|
|Carrots||3 Cup (48 tbs) , thinly sliced|
|Whole milk/Half and half||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Chives||1 Teaspoon (Freeze Dried / Fresh)|
1) In a slow cooker, put the chicken parts along with the water, onion, chicken bouillon granules or cubes, bay leaf, thyme, salt, pepper and cloves.
2) Cover the cooker and cook on LOW for 6 to 8 hours.
3) Before it is time to serve, remove and discard the chicken parts, cloves and bay leaf.
4) Place a large skillet over low heat and melt the butter in it.
5) Add the carrot slices and saute them.
6) From the pot, scoop some chicken stick and add it to the skillet, mix well and add the coriander, if preferred.
7) Add the stock to the cooker, along with the carrots.
8) Turn the heat to HIGH and cook for about 10 minutes, till the carrots are very soft.
9) To the cooker, add the milk and put aside some slices of carrot.
10) Blend the remaining carrot slices in a blender set on low, along with the soup, 2 cups at a time.
11) Turn the hot soup into a tureen and use chives to garnish. Serve right away, while still hot.
Serving size Complete recipe
Calories 2174Calories from Fat 1033
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 115 g176.9%
Saturated Fat 42 g210%
Trans Fat 0 g
Sodium 4793 mg199.71%
Total Carbohydrates 71 g23.7%
Dietary Fiber 14 g56%
Sugars 38 g
Protein 207 g414%
Vitamin A % Vitamin C %
Calcium % Iron %
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet