|Chicken wing tips||10|
|Onion||1 , peeled and chopped|
|Water||2 1/2 Cup (40 tbs)|
|Chicken bouillon granules/Chicken bouillon cubes||2|
|Onions||2 Cup (32 tbs) , thinly sliced|
|Dry mustard||1/2 Teaspoon|
|Whole milk||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Ground coriander||1/2 Teaspoon|
1) In a slow cooker, put the chicken parts along with the water, onion, chicken bouillon granules or cubes, thyme, bay leaf, salt and pepper.
2) Cover the cooker and cook on LOW for 6 to 8 hours.
3) Before it is time to serve, remove and discard the chicken parts.
4) Place a medium kettle over moderate-low heat and melt the butter.
5) Saute the onions in the melted butter till they are golden in color.
6) Add the flour and dry mustard, blend well, and add 1 cup of the hot chicken stock from the pot at immediately.
7) Stir well to form a smooth mixture. Add the coriander and milk.
8) Stir the mixture into the stock in the slow cooker and increase the heat to HIGH. Cook for 1 to 2 minutes.
9) Pour the hot soup into a tureen and use paprika to garnish. Serve while still piping hot. Makes a delectable appetizer.
Serving size Complete recipe
Calories 2591Calories from Fat 1169
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 131 g201.5%
Saturated Fat 51 g255%
Trans Fat 0 g
Sodium 4718 mg196.58%
Total Carbohydrates 124 g41.3%
Dietary Fiber 11 g44%
Sugars 58 g
Protein 226 g452%
Vitamin A % Vitamin C %
Calcium % Iron %
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet