Its summer time and what more than a ready glass of Strawberry and Raisin Smoothie to tinker your sweeter side and refresh you in seconds!!!
|Black raisins||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Strawberries||1 Pound , cut in halves|
|Sugar||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
• Bring one litre water to a boil. Turn the flame on low heat and add strawberries and black raisins and cover with a lid and let it stand for 5 minutes.
• Remove from flame and let it cool.
• Once it cools, blend it in a blender until it turn fine.
• Empty it in a pan and put it back on low flame and add sugar to it andstir well. Let the sugar desolve completely, turn the flame down and let it cool completely.
• Once the syrup cools, filter it and store in bottle and refrigerate.
• Whenever you feel like, just add cold water/milk and enjoy.
• Wait don’t throw thepuld that remains after you filter. You can pour it in ice try and use it instead of ice cubes.
• These strawberry raisin icecubes can be used in lemonade as well!!
• This drink is purely natural without any artificial flavors, color, or presavatives.
• You can try this recipe minus the raisins too or substitute with other seasonal fruits.
• This concentrate makes upto 20 glasses.