A way better alternate to the frozen store bought Shrimp ring, this version has spiced shrimp with barbecued veggies like Zuchinni and Red peppers with a tomato dipping sauce flavored with Worcestershire and Hot sauce.
|Tiger shrimp||1 Pound , cleaned and deveined|
|Chili flakes||1 Teaspoon|
|Smoked paprika||1 Teaspoon|
|Cumin powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Lime juice||1 Tablespoon|
|Salt & pepper||To Taste|
|Olive oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Zucchini||1 , sliced|
|Red pepper||1 , cut in large sections|
|For dipping sauce|
|Ketchup||1/2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Worcestershire sauce||1 Teaspoon|
|Hot sauce||1 Teaspoon|
|Parsley||1 Teaspoon (For garnish)|
1. Add chili flakes, paprika, cumin powder, salt and pepper, lemon juice and olive oil to the shrimps. Mix well.
2. In another plate, take zucchini and red pepper. Marinate in olive oil, salt and black pepper for half an hour.
3. Prepare the dipping sauce by mixing together ketchup, worcestershire sauce and hot sauce in a bowl.
4. Light up the grill for grilling.
5. Skewer the shrimp and place it on the grill. Arrange the vegetable slices also on the grill.
6. Cook the shrimp for a minute on each side.
7. Also grill the vegetables until done.
8. Arrange the shrimps and vegetables on a beautiful platter and enjoy with the dipping sauce.