This recipe is dedicated to all the peanut butter lovers out there! This is probably one of my favorite post workout treats. Especially in the summer!
|Powdered peanut butter||8 Gram|
|Cottage cheese||50 Gram , blend|
|Water||1/2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Protein powder||4 Tablespoon (Chocolate flavoured)|
|Sugarfree butterscotch pudding mix||4 Gram|
|Peanut butter cookie crisps||1/2 Bunch (50 gm)|
1. In a blender, add 50 grams of blended cottage cheese, 1 packet of Splenda and 2 tablespoons of water and blend.
2. In another blender, add a cup of ice cubes and 6 ounces of water.
3. Add the cottage cheese mix into the blender.
4. Add 4 tablespoons of chocolate flavoured protein powder, 8 grams powderd peanut butter and 4 grams of sugarfree butterscotch pudding mix and blend.
5. Add 1/2 bag of peanut butter cookie crips into a protein mixer.
6. Pour the shake into the protein mixer and put lid on.
7. Freeze the protein mixer in the refrigerator while you workout.
8. Post workout, take the protein mixer out of the refrigerator, add the other half bag of cookie crisps and drink up.
This is just the "template" to this recipe. Remember you can always add/remove ingredients based on your caloric needs.
Serving size Complete recipe
Calories 569Calories from Fat 98
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 12 g18.5%
Saturated Fat 1 g5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Sodium 1284 mg53.5%
Total Carbohydrates 56 g18.7%
Dietary Fiber 2 g8%
Sugars 29 g
Protein 64 g128%
Vitamin A % Vitamin C %
Calcium % Iron %
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet