|Please See Video|
1. Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
2. Add the garlic and onion and sauté them until soft and transparent.
3. Add the red and yellow bell peppers, mushrooms, zucchini, and sausage. Stir to cook evenly. Season with steak seasoning and onion powder.
4. Cover, and let steam for about 15 minutes, stirring occasionally
5. Just before serving, add a splash of balsamic vinegar.
6. Dish out and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese if you like
7. Enjoy as is or in tortilla wraps, or over cooked healthy rice or wheat pasta.