|Butter||1/4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Onions||2 , peeled and finely chopped|
|All purpose flour||1/4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Chicken stock||4 Cup (64 tbs)|
|Asparagus tips||8 Ounce|
|Green beans||8 Ounce , sliced|
|Carrots||8 Ounce , diced|
|Button mushrooms||8 Ounce , sliced|
|Cooked chicken chunks||4 Cup (64 tbs)|
|Fresh tarragon/Parsley||1 Tablespoon , finely chopped|
|Aidells sausage links/Habanero & green chile sausage / chicken apple sausage||4|
|Refrigerated pie crusts||2 , unbaked|
1. Pre heat an oven at 212.5 C (425 F).
2. In a medium sized skillet, place the sausages and saute on a medium flame ofr 5 minutes or till they are evenly brown in colour.
3. Remove and keep aside to cool.
4. Once cooled, cut into ½ inch slices and keep aside.
5. In a medium sized sauce pan, melt butter.
6. Add onions and saute on a medium flame till they turn translucent.
7. Add flour and saute for 3 minutes.
8. Add stock, mix well and bring to a boil, while stirring continuously.
9. Once thickened, remove off flame and add rest of the ingredients. Mix well and divide into two equal portions. Keep aside.
10. Transfer mixture on to pie crusts and bake in pre heated oven for 25 to 30 minutes or till done.
11. Once baked, remove from oven and keep aside to cool.
12. Serve warm.
If not using pie crust, use 1 14-ounce packet of frozen puff pastry which has been thawed. In this case place filling in pie plates or individual oven proof bowls and top with rolled pastry circle. Ensure that the dish is sealed completely with the crust and excess crust is folded under and trimmed. Make a few gashes on pastry to allow steam to pass.