In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make Strawberry Cranberry Sauce. This sauce is made from fresh cranberries and is infused with cherry flavor.
|Fresh cranberry||12 Ounce , rinsed|
|Sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Water||1/4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Boiling water||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Strawberry jello||1 Packet ((either sugar|
1. Place a medium sized pot on medium flame, add cranberries, sugar, and water in it. Stir occasionally and cook until cranberries pop. Remove the pot from heat and set it aside.
2. In a small bowl, mix together jello and boiling water. Stir well.
3. Pour the jello mixture into the pot with cranberry. Mix well.
4. Into a nice serving bowl, transfer the sauce. Let it cool to room temperature.
5. Cover the bowl with plastic wrap. Let the plastic have contact with the sauce. Pop it in refrigerator for about 4 hours or until chilled.
6. Serve strawberry cranberry sauce chilled.
You can prepare sauce 2 days ahead and store it in refrigerator until ready to serve.