Sauce with coffee flavor...must try!
|Brewed coffee||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Molasses||1 Cup (16 tbs) (fancy)|
|Mango chutney/Peach chutney||1/2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Apple cider vinegar||1/2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Ketchup||1/2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Worcestershire sauce||1 Tablespoon|
|Chipotle hot sauce||1 Teaspoon|
1. In a sauce pan combine brewed coffee, fancy molasses, chutney, apple cider vinegar, ketchup, Worcestershire sauce, chipotle, and salt.
2. Place the pan on heat and bring the mixture to boil.
3. Reduce the heat, and allow it to simmer for about 15 minutes or until the mixture reduces to 3 cups.
4. Remove from heat, and allow it to cool.
5. Pour it in an airtight container, and store.
6. Baste and grill ribs with sauce and serve hot.
Serving size Complete recipe
Calories 1364Calories from Fat 29
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 3 g4.6%
Saturated Fat %
Trans Fat 0 g
Sodium 5383 mg224.29%
Total Carbohydrates 340 g113.3%
Dietary Fiber 5 g20%
Sugars 263 g
Vitamin A % Vitamin C %
Calcium % Iron %
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet