|Sugar||1/2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Unsweetened cocoa||1/4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Light cream/Half and half||1/2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Light corn syrup||1/3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Butter/Margarine||1/4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Unsweetened chocolate||2 Ounce (2 squares)|
|Vanilla extract||1 1/2 Teaspoon|
1. In small saucepan, combine sugar, cocoa, and mix well.
2. Add cream, corn syrup, butter, chocolate and salt to it.
3. Place the pan over medium heat. Cook, stirring continuously till the sauce is smooth and comes to boiling.
4. Stir in vanilla after removing from heat.
5. Serve Chocolate sauce hot or cold with ice cream.
Serving size Complete recipe
Calories 2006Calories from Fat 1037
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 125 g192.3%
Saturated Fat 70 g350%
Trans Fat 0 g
Sodium 253 mg10.54%
Total Carbohydrates 244 g81.3%
Dietary Fiber 33 g132%
Sugars 132 g
Protein 22 g44%
Vitamin A % Vitamin C %
Calcium % Iron %
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet