|Minced beef||750 Gram|
|Onion||1 Small , peeled and grated|
|Mixed herbs||5 Milliliter|
|Freshly ground black pepper||To Taste|
|Egg||1 , beaten|
|Canned chopped tomatoes||400 Gram (1 Can)|
|Brown stock/Water and 1/2 beef stock cube||300 Milliliter|
|Worcestershire sauce||15 Milliliter|
|Water||1/2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Finely chopped parsley||1 Tablespoon (For Garnish)|
1) Arrange the ingredients.
2) In a large biwl, combine together the minced beef, onion, herbs, salt and pepper.
3) Bind the mixture with beaten egg.
4) On a well-floured surface, turn out the meat mixture and divide it into 12 pieces and shape into balls.
5) In the cooker heat the lard or margarine and brown the meatballs quickly and evenly.
6) Lift out and drain the excess lard from the cooker.
7) Add the tomatoes, stock or water and stock cube and Worcestershire sauce to the cooker and stir well to remove any residues from the base of the cooker.
8) Again place the meatballs to the cooker.
9) Place the lid to close the cooker, bring to high pressure and cook for 8 minutes.
10) Reduce the pressure quickly.
11) Again place the open cooker to the heat, stir in the cornflour blended with a little water and cook until boiling and thickened, stirring constantly.
12) Taste and adjust the seasoning as necessary .
13) Sprinkle with chopped parsley and serve the meatballs hot.
Serving size Complete recipe
Calories 2490Calories from Fat 1537
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 171 g263.1%
Saturated Fat 61 g305%
Trans Fat 0 g
Sodium 3362 mg140.08%
Total Carbohydrates 79 g26.3%
Dietary Fiber 10 g40%
Sugars 12 g
Protein 165 g330%
Vitamin A % Vitamin C %
Calcium % Iron %
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet