|Butter/Margarine||4 Ounce (125 Gram)|
|Small onion||1 , chopped|
|Plain flour||2 Tablespoon|
|Beef broth||1 1/2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Commercial sour cream||1/2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Buttered mushrooms||4 Ounce (125 Gram, 1 Can)|
1. Take a small pan and heat butter in it. Saute chopped onions until they turn soft.
2. Add flour and stir it well. Cook the mixture until the ingredients get blended and turn bubbly.
3. Add broth and stir it slowly.
4. Cook the mixture by stirring until it thickens.
5. Add dill, sour cream, salt and pepper and mushrooms and continue cooking the mixture until the point of boiling.
7. Serve the stroganoff sauce with meatballs.
Serving size Complete recipe
Calories 1237Calories from Fat 1030
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 117 g180%
Saturated Fat 72 g360%
Trans Fat 0 g
Sodium 1672 mg69.67%
Total Carbohydrates 40 g13.3%
Dietary Fiber %
Sugars 5 g
Protein 11 g22%
Vitamin A % Vitamin C %
Calcium % Iron %
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet