|Ground chuck beef||1 Pound|
|Ground pork shoulder||1/4 Pound|
|Onion||1 , peeled and minced|
|Raw converted rice||1/2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Egg||1 , slightly beaten|
|Salt||1 1/2 Teaspoon|
|Black pepper||1/4 Teaspoon|
|Ground allspice||1/8 Teaspoon|
|Bread crumbs||1 Cup (16 tbs) (Unflavored)|
|Milk||1/2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Condensed cream of mushroom soup||1 Can (10 oz)|
|Black pepper||1/8 Teaspoon|
|Soy sauce/Worcestershire sauce||2 Teaspoon|
1) Combine together the beef, pork, rice, onion, egg, 1 1/2 teaspoons of salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper, allspice and milk in a large bowl.
2) Mix well and shape the mixture into balls, each the size of a golf ball.
3) Combine together the soup, 1/4 teaspoon salt, 1/8 teaspoon pepper and soy sauce or Worcestershire sauce in a slow cooker.
4) Add the meatballs to the cooker and mix quickly.
5) Cover the cooker and cook on LOW for 4 to 6 hours.
6) Transfer the preparation to a serving plate and serve while still piping hot. Makes a good main course and can also be served as an appetizer or even a side dish.
Serving size Complete recipe
Calories 1829Calories from Fat 1014
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 113 g173.8%
Saturated Fat 7 g35%
Trans Fat 0 g
Sodium 5849 mg243.71%
Total Carbohydrates 80 g26.7%
Dietary Fiber 6 g24%
Sugars 20 g
Protein 124 g248%
Vitamin A % Vitamin C %
Calcium % Iron %
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet