|Half and half||2 Tablespoon (Half Milk And Half Cream)|
|Butter/Margarine||1/3 Cup (5.33 tbs) , softened|
|Vanilla extract/Lemon / almond extract||1/2 Teaspoon|
|Confectioners sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1. Into a blender jar with whipping blades, whip together half and half, butter and vanilla extracts for 3-4 seconds until smooth.
2. In another jar with crumbing blades, add whipped mixture and 1/2 cup sugar; process for 3-4 seconds until smooth.
3. Add rest of the sugar and process for another 3-4 seconds until smooth; if required, stop blender and using a rubber spatula push ingredients into the blades to get a smooth and even sauce.
4. Into a serving dish, pour the sauce and refrigerate until firm.
5. Serve Hard Sauce with fruits like cranberry or plum or cake or even hot puddings.
Serving size Complete recipe
Calories 1064Calories from Fat 565
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 64 g98.5%
Saturated Fat 40 g200%
Trans Fat 0 g
Sodium 20 mg0.83%
Total Carbohydrates 122 g40.7%
Dietary Fiber %
Sugars 116 g
Protein 2 g4%
Vitamin A % Vitamin C %
Calcium % Iron %
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet