|Whole wheat flour||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Baking powder||1 Tablespoon|
|Cooked rice||2 Cup (32 tbs) , cooled to room temperature|
|Cooked rice||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Milk||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Lemon juice||2 Tablespoon|
|Eggs||2 , separated|
|Vegetable oil||1 Teaspoon (For Cooking)|
|For the cranberry sauce|
|Cranberries||2 Cup (32 tbs) , rinsed|
|Sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Dry white wine||1/4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1) Take a large mixing bowl and combine flours, baking powder and salt in it. Stir in rice.
2) In another bowl mix milk and lemon juice. Beat in egg yolks and blend well.
3) Pour the egg and milk mixture into the dry ingredients to form batter.
4) Beat egg whites in another bowl until stiff but not dry. Fold this into the batter.
5) Take a large skillet and heat a small amount of oil in it. Pour ½ cup of batter for each pancake. Cook until browned and then turn once. Cook on the other side as well.
6) FOR THE CRANBERRY SAUCE: Take a 2-quart saucepan and combine cranberries, sugar, salt and white wine in it. Cook over medium heat until the ingredients liquidize. Bring to a boil and then reduce heat. Cover and simmer for 15 minutes. Take a small bowl and dissolve cornstarch in water. Stir into the sauce and cook until it thickens. Remove from heat and cover. Set aside with cover for 30 minutes.
7) Pour cranberry sauce over each pancake and serve warm.
Serving size Complete recipe
Calories 3033Calories from Fat 308
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 35 g53.8%
Saturated Fat 13 g65%
Trans Fat 0 g
Sodium 3945 mg164.38%
Total Carbohydrates 613 g204.3%
Dietary Fiber 31 g124%
Sugars 235 g
Protein 71 g142%
Vitamin A % Vitamin C %
Calcium % Iron %
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet