A friend sent me a batch of mixed hot peppers, including Habaneros, Ghost, and Carolina Reapers, and I decided to make my own hot sauce, with the flavor of mangos, and roasted peppers, and it turned out beyond good! I was very happy with the results, and I hope you give it a try if you like it hot!
|Garlic||5 Clove (25 gm)|
|White vinegar||3/4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Sea salt||To Taste|
|Fresh mango||2 , chopped|
|Pineapple juice||3/4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Lime juice||4 Tablespoon|
1. Dry roast onion, garlic, chili and pepper on a dry pan.
2. Blend together roasted peppers, garlic and onions with white vinegar and sea salt and black pepper in a food processor.
3. Add mangoes and pineapple juice to the processor and blend it well.
4. Add lime juice and honey. Season with sea salt and pepper.
5. Drop in natural honey and mix everything again.
6. Pass the sauce through a sieve to get rid of big chunks.
7. Collect the sauce and transfer to a pot.
8. Add some more pineapple juice and reduce the sauce further on low flame.
9. Store in glass jars and use it to flavor your meat or poultry.