A great recipe to serve up for breakfast.
|Banana||1 , cut in half lengthwise|
|Peanut butter||1 Tablespoon|
|Fruit jam||1 Tablespoon|
1. Preheat the grill.
2. Grill the brioche slices and the banana.
3. While the brioche is on the grill, spread peanut butter on one brioche slice and some jam on the other slice.
4. Layer cheese slices over the peanut butter and let it sit on the grill until the cheese starts to melt.
5. Cut the grilled banana and place over the cheese slices.
6. Remove brioche slice with bananas from grill and place it on a serving dish. Cover with the other brioche slice. Slice in half and enjoy.
Serving size Complete recipe
Calories 503Calories from Fat 188
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 21 g32.3%
Saturated Fat 8 g40%
Trans Fat 0 g
Sodium 532 mg22.17%
Total Carbohydrates 68 g22.7%
Dietary Fiber 4 g16%
Sugars 24 g
Protein 14 g28%
Vitamin A % Vitamin C %
Calcium % Iron %
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet