Quick BLT Sandwich Made With Eggplant Waffle! Great, easy and quick dinner solution.
|Salt||2 Teaspoon , divided|
|White pepper||1/4 Teaspoon|
|Smoked paprika/Chipotle pepper||1/2 Teaspoon|
|Rice flour/All purpose flour||2 Tablespoon , divided|
|Baking powder||1/4 Teaspoon|
|Avocado oil||1 Teaspoon|
|Tomato||1 Small , sliced|
|Crisp bacon slices||2|
|Cabbage leaf/Lettuce leaf||1|
1. Season eggplant slices with salt and set aside.
2. In a bowl, beat egg with pepper, salt, paprika, baking powder, and 1 tablespoon of rice flour.
3. On a plate lay the remaining 1 tablespoon of rice flour.
4. Wash and pat dry the eggplant slices to remove excess salt. Now, coat them with rice flour and dip in the batter. Coat them well on both sides.
5. Grease waffle maker with avocado oil and place the eggplant slices on it. Cover with lid and cook for 4-5 minutes.
6. On an eggplant slice, spread mayonnaise, top with tomato slices, followed by bacon, cabbage, and fried egg. Season with salt.
7. Spread mayonnaise on the other eggplant slice and place on top.
8. Serve and enjoy!
Serving size Complete recipe
Calories 580Calories from Fat 231
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 26 g40%
Saturated Fat 5 g25%
Trans Fat 0 g
Sodium 4247 mg176.96%
Total Carbohydrates 71 g23.7%
Dietary Fiber 26 g104%
Sugars 20 g
Protein 24 g48%
Vitamin A % Vitamin C %
Calcium % Iron %
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet