Rich in proteins and omega 3 fatty acids with a hint of buttery taste. Perfect snack to carry and quick to make.
|Oat bran bread||2|
|Sliced onions||1/4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Sliced tomatoes||1/8 Cup (2 tbs)|
|Mixed herb seasoning||1 Teaspoon|
|Pepper powder||To Taste|
|Red bell pepper rings||2|
|Lemon juice||1 Teaspoon|
|Olive oil cooking spray||1 Dash|
|Low fat cream cheese spread||2 Tablespoon|
|Low fat butter||1 Tablespoon|
1. Spray the olive oil on a pan, on a medium flame cook the fillet for 2-3 mins.
2. Squeeze lemon juice over the fish, sprinkle the herb seasoning and pepper powder. Keep it aside.
3. Apply butter on both the bread slices, place the tomato slices and spread a layer of cream cheese on 1 slice
4. Now place the onions, bell pepper rings and spread a layer of cheese again.
5. Place the fish fillet over this and again a layer of sauce. Place the lettuce last and cover with another bread slice.
6. Grill this for 1-2 mins or till brown and crisp on high. Serve with some ketchup.
Serving size Complete recipe
Calories 343Calories from Fat 107
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 12 g18.5%
Saturated Fat 4 g20%
Trans Fat 0 g
Sodium 865 mg36.04%
Total Carbohydrates 33 g11%
Dietary Fiber 4 g16%
Sugars 9 g
Protein 26 g52%
Vitamin A % Vitamin C %
Calcium % Iron %
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet