Sandwich is a great filling dish that offers lot of energy and can be made with low-calorie ingredients. This super fast sandwich is made with vegetables such as cabbage, carrot, red bell pepper, tomatoes, and zucchini. It is comfortable to make and much customized with mix of any ingredients of your choice.
|Zucchini||1/2 Medium , cut|
|Cabbage||1/2 Medium , grated|
|Red bell pepper||1 , cut|
|Carrot||1 Medium , grated|
|Tomato||1 Medium , cut|
|Ginger||2 Gram , grated|
|Green chili||2 Medium , cut|
|Whole grain bread slices||4|
1. Grate carrot, cabbage and keep them aside.
2. Cut the zucchini, tomato and red bell pepper into small pieces.
3. Preheat the sandwich maker.
3. Take a big mixing bowl and combine all the cut vegetables.
4. Add the green chilies and grated ginger to the vegetables.
5. Add salt and pepper.
6. Mix them all well.
7. Add the chopped coriander leaves and mix them.
8. Place the two bread slices on the heated sandwich maker.
9. Place the vegetable mixture over the bread slices and cover with the other two remaining bread slices.
10. Allow the sandwich to cook for 5-10 minutes.
11. Serve the sandwich hot with sauce of your choice.
Use any combination of vegetables, as desired.
Serving size Complete recipe
Calories 487Calories from Fat 50
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 5 g7.7%
Saturated Fat %
Trans Fat 0 g
Sodium 1740 mg72.5%
Total Carbohydrates 109 g36.3%
Dietary Fiber 25 g100%
Sugars 34 g
Protein 23 g46%
Vitamin A % Vitamin C %
Calcium % Iron %
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet