|Boneless pork ribs||1/2 Pound , cut into pieces|
|Barbecue rub||2 Tablespoon|
|Jack daniels glaze||1/2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Onion||1/4 , sliced|
|Apple juice||1/4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Apple cider||1/4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1. Preheat the grill to 250 degrees F.
2. Sprinkle the pork ribs with barbecue rub evenly.
3. Place the pork ribs in the preheated grill and let cook.
4. In a bowl, combine apple cider and apple juice.
5. Brush this mixture on the pork ribs after 30 minutes.
6. Cook the meat for another one hour and baste with the jack daniels glaze.
7. Remove the meat from the grill.
8. Cut the kaiser roll into half and slightly toast it on the grill.
8. On the bottom half of the kaiser roll, place the meat pieces.
9. Baste with some more jack daniels glaze and top with dill pickle and onions. Cover the sandwich with the other half.
10. Serve at once with fries.
Serving size Complete recipe
Calories 982Calories from Fat 309
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 34 g52.3%
Saturated Fat 11 g55%
Trans Fat 0 g
Sodium 4734 mg197.25%
Total Carbohydrates 107 g35.7%
Dietary Fiber 3 g12%
Sugars 60 g
Protein 52 g104%
Vitamin A % Vitamin C %
Calcium % Iron %
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet