In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make a Grilled Club Sandwich, using a George Foreman Grill. The sandwich has the standard elements of a club sandwich (except for lettuce), and it is grilled like a Panini or pressed sandwich.
|Mayonnaise||1/4 Cup (4 tbs) (use as desired)|
|White cheddar cheese||15 Gram (1 slice)|
|Tomato slices||2 (thin slice)|
|Deli sliced turkey||2 (thin slice)|
|Deli sliced ham||2 (thin slice)|
|Bacon slices||2 , cut into halves or thirds (crisp)|
|Softened butter/Olive oil||3 Teaspoon|
1. Preheat grill to medium.
2. On a plate, place 2 slices of bread and spread mayonnaise on one side of each with desired amount.
3. Place 2 slices of tomato on a bread slice over mayonnaise.
4. Top it with white cheddar cheese, crisp bacon, deli ham, and deli roast turkey slices.
5. Place other slice of bread on top, with mayonnaise coated side down.
6. With a knife, spread butter on top and bottom of assembled sandwich.
7. Place sandwich on grill, cover with the lid and cook for about 5 minutes or until bread is browned and cheese is melted.
8. Remove sandwich from grill and place it on a serving platter.
9. Serve sandwich hot with a leaf of romaine lettuce on the side.
Instead of butter you can use olive oil or just grease the grill with cooking spray.
You can also grill your sandwich in pan.
Serving size Complete recipe
Calories 810Calories from Fat 589
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 66 g101.5%
Saturated Fat 15 g75%
Trans Fat 0 g
Sodium 1522 mg63.42%
Total Carbohydrates 28 g9.3%
Dietary Fiber 1 g4%
Sugars 2 g
Protein 26 g52%
Vitamin A % Vitamin C %
Calcium % Iron %
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet